Gastro Florida’s Liver Plus Program utilizes our network of physicians, clinical research partners, pharmacies, and community resources to provide quality, holistic, and affordable health care specializing in Hepatitis, STDs, and overall liver health. Our Liver Plus Program Manager, Dilcia Hernandez, will help you navigate the many benefits of this program and ensure that your medical needs are prioritized.
- Individualized liver assessment, treatment planning and dedicated personnel support with little or no cost
- Hepatitis screening, prevention, and treatment
- Facilitate referrals to Infectious Disease, Addiction Medicine, and other specialists as necessary
- Facilitate access to community resources
- Access to the latest therapies & clinical trials
- Free & convenient HIV Testing at our Lab
- Transportation & Food Assistance
- Free Condoms & STD Education
- Liver Imaging with FibroScans
- Dental Resources
- Discounted Nutritional Counseling, Meal Planning and Weight Loss Services
Gastro Florida’s Liver Plus Program is supported by a federal grant (340B Program) and an affiliation with the Florida Department of Health to provide expensive medication costs at a significant discount. To learn more about the program, contact Dilcia (info below) or talk to your Gastro Florida provider.
HIV Testing Lab Location
3901 66th Street N., Suite 202
St. Petersburg, FL 33709